Friday, November 16, 2007

Sandy Sessionz 2007

Was browsing through FACES www.faces.com.my found an interesting event and party which will be coming up soon in Pulau Pangkor, imagine the sun, sea, sand, drinks and girls!! haha.. Its been a long long long long time since there is a party for me.. ever since start work with Public Bank, life is getting more missirible and boring.. really need to relax and paaaaaaarty! Music will be great, exciting event as it will be on an island. Event till late night. Advertlets www.advertlets.com and FACES will be the judge for the competition and with this post it may get 2 people to go to Pulau Pangkor. 1 which is definitely me of course..

Drink Drink Drink!!

Dance Dance Dance!!

till you drop dead on the beach, ain't that fun?? haha


thinking about this event already makes me wanna groove

so which of you are going to go with me??

No comments: