Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Yes, i Know

Yes i know i have not been updating my blog, i'm sorry to my dear readers.. but i doubt that i don have any readers. Seldom people leave comments.. so i wonder izzit this a world of my own??

Anyway, the picture below is made by Grace, was surprised when she MSN it over to my lappy.. Nice, but old picture...

Maybe i should start to take more pictures to make full use of my SLR.

























Last week i went to traning in Bangi for Team Building for officers. Was a super fun course as we need to play games most of the time. Got to know 24 new friends and learned my true personality "The Peacock".

The Peacock : A person who wants people to know that he or she is there, the loud one.

Advice : Talk less listen more!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha.. i'm leaving comment, so blog more. perhaps you should blog more and people will visit more and leave more comments.

Anonymous said...

hmm, came across your blog...whoah! got your own grand livina edi! very very impressive...pay by your own weyyy! =) tc

Mephidross said...

woi!