Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Here In My Home

Lyrics

Here in my home
Hold on brother hold on
The road is long. We're on stony ground
But I'm strong. You ain't heavy

Oh there's misspoken truth that lies
colors don't bind. oh no.
What do they know? They speak falsely.

Chorus*
Here in my home
I'll tell you what its all about
There's just one hope here in my heart
One love undivided
That's what it's all about
Please won't you fall in one by one by one (with me)?

Push back sister won't you push back?
Love won't wait, just keep pushing on
Yes i'm strong..you ain't heavy

Oh don't you worry bout that...
what we have the shadows can't deny
Don't you know? its now or never...

~*~*~*~*~

It gives me the chills to hear the chorus part..
where they start rapping in 4 different languages...

Btw..the chinese rapper..that's Ming the Chin from KLG Sqwad
he's my friends brother...back from my klang church...

wooots...klg rawk on~

Bertubi asakan berkurun lamanya
Hati ke depan mencari yang sayang

手牽手大家一起走,
我代表國人開口,未來就沒有憂愁

இந்த பயணம் பயணம்.. என் வெற்றி தாகம்,
அந்த கனா காலம்.. நம் வெற்றி ராகம்,
நண்பா.. நண்பா..

Yes I feel it in my bones, so I will let it be known
No matter where I roam this is home sweet home

support --> http://www.malaysianartistesforunity.info/ <--

No comments: